Five Days Of Savings! Shop Hudson’s Bay’s Black Friday And Cyber Monday Deals, Plus, Colourful Extras For The Holiday Season!
Take up to 70% off hot ticket merchandise, and receive free shipping from Nov 30-Dec 1
TORONTO, ON — Beginning this Friday, November 27, customers will find five days of incredible Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals in-store, on thebay.com and through the Hudson’s Bay App—whether, readying their home for the holidays, searching for the perfect gift or looking to treat themselves. With savings offered across all categories, including fashion, beauty, accessories, home, kids and more, there is something for everyone to make this season merry and bright!
BLACK FRIDAY: HOT DEALS ON TOP BRANDS
NOV 27 - 29: Available in-store* from 8 AM, or around the clock on thebay.com with convenient Buy Online, Pickup In-Store* and contactless Curbside Pickup options. *Excludes Toronto and Peel stores.
- FASHION SAVINGS THAT SLEIGH: Up to 40% off mens and womens sleepwear and fashion, including Topshop/Topman. Plus, designer sale up to %50 off. Take up to 30% off activewear and up to 60% outerwear for the family.
- PUT YOUR BEST FOOT FORWARD, PLUS — EXCITING SAVINGS ON BLING: Up to 25% off winter boots by UGG, Sorel, Dr. Martens, Pajar and more exciting savings across men’s and women’s footwear! Plus, 60% off fine jewellery and up to 35% off timepieces.
- GLAM BEAUTY DEALS: Receive a FREE 31-piece gift with any $135+ beauty purchase ($182 value). Exclusive savings on top products, including MAC’s Prep + Prime Fix+ and the Lancome Advanced Genifique set, now $119—a $266 value! Plus, receive an additional 10% off with a beauty promo code BEAUTY10 and save 10% on fragrances.
- SPOIL THE KIDS: Up to 25% off of select kids’ toys from FAO Schwarz, Our Generation and more. Receive 40% off clothing and sleepwear, including Hudson’s Bay’s collaboration with Sesame Street and up to 35% off footwear—with exciting brands like UGG and Hunter!
- DECK THE HALLS WITH BOUGHS OF SAVINGS: Get up to 50% off holiday decor and up to 60% off on Christmas trees. Receive up to 70% off select cookware, 50% off bedding and 55% off of furniture!
CYBER MONDAY: EXCELLENT SAVINGS + FREE SHIPPING
NOV 30 – DEC 1: The savings continue! Customers can enjoy free shipping on all orders placed through thebay.com between Monday, Nov 30 and Tuesday, Dec 1. Shoppers can expect hot deals across all categories for two days—from fashion, kids, and accessories to footwear and home. For exciting details on these smoking hot savings—sign up for Hudson’s Bay emails.
GIVING TUESDAY: FEEL-GOOD GIFTS THAT GIVE BACK
DEC 1: Make a purchase with a purpose! This Giving Tuesday, shop a selection of gifts that give back to a charity or support local Canadian businesses.
- 2020 Hudson’s Bay Charity Bear: Say hello to Patrick, our 2020 Charity Bear! 100% of net proceeds from the sale of each Charity Bear support the Hudson’s Bay Foundation’s mandate to improve the lives of Canadians
- Ninety Percent: Shop pared-back, luxury basics! For every purchase made, 90% of the apparel company’s profits are distributed to charitable causes and the people who bring their collections to life.
- Red Mittens: Everyone’s favourite mittens are back! For every pair of $15 Red Mittens sold, $3.90 will support Canadian athletes through the Canadian Olympic Foundation.
COLOURFUL EXTRAS: GIFT GUIDES, EVENTS + SERVICES THAT SHINE BRIGHT!
- Visit the Holiday Hub on thebay.com for expertly curated gift guides for everyone on your nice list!
- Purchase an eco-friendly gift card in-store and on thebay.com or send a digital gift card and schedule it for the perfect delivery time.
- Take advantage of Hudson’s Bay’s holiday services.
- Get social with Hudson’s Bay on Instagram to stay up-to-date on in-store and virtual events.
- Stop by the Mastermind Toys pop-up at Sherway Gardens and Yorkdale Hudson’s Bay stores.
ABOUT HUDSON’S BAY
HBC, incorporated in 1670, is North America’s oldest company. Hudson’s Bay has grown to become Canada’s most prominent department store, today operating 89 full-line locations and thebay.com. Hudson’s Bay has established a reputation for quality, service, and style by offering well-edited assortments of exclusive and popular fashion, beauty, home and accessory designers and brands, as well as exclusive food concepts. It is part of the HBC brand portfolio. The signature stripes are a registered trademark of Hudson’s Bay Company.
HUDSON’S BAY MEDIA OFFICE
DVP, Communications & Heritage
Manager, Public Relations