Kendall + Kylie Holiday Collection Launches Exclusively in TOPSHOP Stores Worldwide
TORONTO, ON (November 17, 2015) - TOPSHOP will unveil an exclusive Kendall + Kylie holiday collection in stores globally and sold exclusively in Canada at TOPSHOP at select Hudson’s Bay stores and thebay.com/topshop on December 7, 2015.
After the huge success of the sisters’ inaugural collection which launched in June 2015, Kendall and Kylie Jenner have designed another range exclusively for TOPSHOP.
Kendall and Kylie Jenner comment: “We’re so excited to be designing another line for TOPSHOP. This collection reflects our favourite holiday fashion. We made sure to include a unique selection of pieces, from glamorous to edgy. Each one is special for the holiday season and captures the perfect party look mixed with effortless LA street style.”
The 15-piece capsule conjures the girls’ unequivocal style and utilizes specialist fabrications, creating a range of must-have party pieces. An origami cropped top and metallic mini skirt is juxtaposed with a long line varsity-inspired bomber jacket. Digital marble prints adorn elegant satin, whilst crepe jersey and bonded neoprene feature throughout.
- Prices range from $58 – $180 CAD
- The capsule consists of 15 pieces
- The collection is available in Canada from December 7th, 2015 at TOPSHOP at Hudson’s Bay Queen Street, Vancouver Downtown, Yorkdale and Montreal Downtown stores and thebay.com/topshop
TOPSHOP IN NUMBERS:
- TOPSHOP has 319 stores in the UK, with a further 137 international franchises operating in 40 countries
- TOPSHOP is exclusively sold in 15 Hudson’s Bay stores across Canada and thebay.com/topshop
- TOPSHOP.COM attracts an average of over 4.5 million visits per week, with around 400 new products going live online per week and shipping to 110 countries
- It has dedicated transactional platforms for the UK, US, Germany, France and the four largest Asian markets of Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia
- TOPSHOP has supported the NEWGEN British Fashion Council run scheme for 12 years, and a total of 234 designers have launched businesses through the program
ABOUT HUDSON’S BAY:
Hudson’s Bay Company, incorporated in 1670, is North America’s oldest company. Hudson’s Bay has grown to become Canada’s most prominent department store, today operating 90 full-line locations, two outlet stores and thebay.com. It has established a reputation for quality, service, and style by offering well-edited assortments of exclusive and popular fashion, beauty, home and accessory designers and brands. It is part of the Hudson’s Bay Company brand portfolio.
For press inquiries and images requests: